Amenities & Services
AAA Four Diamond service. Daytona Beach fun.
The Shores Resort & Spa features all the amenities you'd expect in a luxury Daytona Beach, FL hotel. Soak up the sun next to our beautiful oceanfront salt water pool. Relax and rejuvenate at our exquisite boutique day spa, Indulge. Enjoy the finest dining Daytona Beach has to offer in Azure. Experience all the little things that make you feel special from a staff dedicated to service.
Whether you're here for serious Daytona Beach family fun, a romantic escape - or you've selected us as the wedding location and honeymoon destination of your dreams, The Shores Resort & Spa will exceed all of your expectations.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout resort
- 24/7 in-room dining from Azure
- Valet parking ($17) and secured self-service parking ($10) available
- Personal check-in ambassador
- Full-service concierge
- Nightly turndown service available upon request
- Express checkout
- Wake-up calls
- Valet laundry service
- Bell services
- Daily Newspapers available in our lobby
- In-Room DVD/CD with complimentary library of DVDs
- Assortment of beach games and board games available for use
- Beach Towels
- In-Room iHomes that play iPods and shuffles
- Large in-room safe
- Full-service Indulge spa
- Heated oceanfront salt water pool
- Shores Kid's Club activity center
- Kid's night out programs
- Azure restaurant and bar
- Palapa Tiki Bar
- 24-hour in-room dining from Azure
- Fitness center
- Business center services
- Cabana rentals and cabana service
- Oceanfront firepits
- Pet Friendly
With this facility, you have no excuses.
When you're at the beach, working out inside might seem too dark. But at The Shores Resort & Spa, you'll experience a Daytona Beach fitness center filled with light and the colors of sand and sky.
Offering an extensive array of some of the finest cardio and strength-training equipment available, our fully equipped Florida health and fitness center will help keep you looking and feeling great.
- Open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cardio and circuit-training machines
- Free weights
- 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV