Pet Friendly Accommodations
Precious Pets Find Creature Comforts at The Shores Resort & Spa
We are proud to be a pet friendly resort! Pet-lovers are able to truly escape, soaking up the sun, while keeping dogs and cats comfortably accommodated in our spacious rooms.
The following pet policies apply:
- The Shores welcomes cats and dogs only, with up to two pets of 50 pounds or less each per room.
- Pets are invited to stay in pet designated rooms complete with bed, treats and food and water dishes. Pet friendly rooms are subject to availability. Please contact our room reservations department.
- Pets may be in the lobby, corridors, and elevators if in carrier or on a leash.
- Pets are NOT allowed in meeting spaces, Indulge, Azure, Azure Terrace, or any portion of the pool or Ocean Terrace or the public beaches.
- Pets may be walked at Frank Rendon Park, next door to the south of the Shores Resort and Spa.
- Pets must have supervision when not in guest room at all times. It is preferable to the resort that when the guest is not present in the guest room, the pet is crated/caged.
- When Housekeeping goes to clean the guest room with a pet in residence, the owner MUST be present, and preferably, the pet is crated. Housekeeping will not clean the pet occupied guest room without the owner present.
- A deposit of $250 is secured upon arrival and refunded at time of departure based on room inspection.
- A $75 pet fee will be applied daily per room.
- We do not allow snakes and other exotic pets.