The Shores Resort & Spa
is a convenient location for a golfing retreat. Though Daytona Beach is known as the ‘world's most famous beach'; for golfing enthusiasts, it is like coming home. Dotting the Atlantic shoreline with spectacular views and lush green landscapes, there are more than 20 golf courses that you can include in your golf itinerary. Now is a good time to plan a golfing vacation with friends and family.
7 Ideal Courses for Your Daytona Beach Golfing Getaway
Plan ahead for your golf getaway at The Shores Resort & Spa.
All the golf links come highly recommended but here are some highlights based on their proximity to the resort.
- Oceans Golf Club: This privately owned 13-hole par-3 golf course is located less than 5 minutes from the resort and provides ideal conditions for all ages and all levels of play.
- Pelican Bay Golf Course: It is definitely a must-play Florida golf course for its immaculate fairways and challenging holes. It is arguably the most picturesque with waterways, loblolly pines, and white cedars. Situated 9 minutes from the hotel, it is a must-visit.
- Daytona Beach Golf Club: This is 36-hole is about 5 miles from the resort and boasts of water features and natural Florida oak and pine woods. Include a visit to the Pro Shop for some amazing golf merchandise while you're there.
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf: Head to the 18-hole mini-golf arena for some family fun. 15 minutes from The Shores Resort & Spa this golfing adventure awaits for the kids and maybe the kid in you too. Scenic views of the Atlantic are an added attraction.
- Oceanside Country Club: There's a ‘no tee time' policy at this club with a 290-yard driving range. Just 19 minutes away from the hotel, this course is a classy way to enjoy the sport in the famous tiered greens.
- LPGA International: Home to two world-class 4-star golf courses, the LPGA is a golfer's paradise. The 36-hole greens are a coveted place for renowned golfers across the world.
- Halifax Plantation Golf Club: If you would like to go the length, then don't miss out on Halifax's signature golf courses. The links are renowned for their natural beauty and the southern-style clubhouse is the best spot for socializing with fellow golfers.
Safe & Luxurious R&R, at Luxury Shores Resort & Spa
Golf is a surefire way to relax your mind and energize your body. Combine that with a spa
day at the resort to make for a perfect way to unwind and rejuvenate.
Pamper your senses after your day out in the sun in our 2500-sq. ft. Indulge Spa. Get a deep tissue massage or a romantic couple's massage for a relaxing experience. Choose from the many luxurious and special spa packages we have on offer.
Safety: Sanitization and cleanliness
of all public spaces at the resort-like restaurants and spa are rigorously monitored based on CDC guidelines. Each guest is given a wellness packet with masks and sanitizing wipes upon arrival. No-contact hand sanitizer stations have been placed all across the premises. Peroxide solutions are used for sanitizing guest rooms. Social distancing is being followed and the wearing of masks in all public spaces has been made mandatory.
Make the best of the Florida weather and stay at The Shores Resort & Spa while you perfect your drive at the golf courses, conveniently located at a stone's throw. Contact our concierges to make all the necessary arrangements.