7 Ideal Courses for Your Daytona Beach Golfing Getaway
- Oceans Golf Club: This privately owned 13-hole par-3 golf course is located less than 5 minutes from the resort and provides ideal conditions for all ages and all levels of play.
- Pelican Bay Golf Course: It is definitely a must-play Florida golf course for its immaculate fairways and challenging holes. It is arguably the most picturesque with waterways, loblolly pines, and white cedars. Situated 9 minutes from the hotel, it is a must-visit.
- Daytona Beach Golf Club: This is 36-hole is about 5 miles from the resort and boasts of water features and natural Florida oak and pine woods. Include a visit to the Pro Shop for some amazing golf merchandise while you're there.
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf: Head to the 18-hole mini-golf arena for some family fun. 15 minutes from The Shores Resort & Spa this golfing adventure awaits for the kids and maybe the kid in you too. Scenic views of the Atlantic are an added attraction.
- Oceanside Country Club: There's a ‘no tee time' policy at this club with a 290-yard driving range. Just 19 minutes away from the hotel, this course is a classy way to enjoy the sport in the famous tiered greens.
- LPGA International: Home to two world-class 4-star golf courses, the LPGA is a golfer's paradise. The 36-hole greens are a coveted place for renowned golfers across the world.
- Halifax Plantation Golf Club: If you would like to go the length, then don't miss out on Halifax's signature golf courses. The links are renowned for their natural beauty and the southern-style clubhouse is the best spot for socializing with fellow golfers.