CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTSISSUED June 1, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST
- We have implemented new cleaning protocols which follow U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommendations. Our cleaning team is using peroxide-based cleaners that are effective against viruses.
- We are in constant communication with our team members to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest facing and back of the house areas. High traffic areas are being cleaned with increasing frequency.
- All departments have implemented hand washing and sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the day.
- All team members are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- If at any point a guest feels ill, they should stay in their room and contact the front desk immediately. A member of our team will inform you of your options and take the proper steps to ensure that we all stay safe.
- Our pool deck and beaches are open and social distancing is expected to maintain a safe environment.
- The Marketplace is open from 9am-5pm (hours may vary) for Starbucks coffee, grab and go items and cold beverages.
- On the weekends, our Tiki Hut Barefoot Beach Bar is open with a select menu of pub style food and beverages. Azure restaurant and In Room Dining will remain closed while we support local restaurants by allowing them to deliver food to the resort giving you many options to choose from.
- Bars in the state of Florida remain closed at this point.
- Our Indulge Spa and fitness center will be temporarily closed.
- Valet parking has been suspended and free self parking is available in our hotel parking lot.
Travel Flexibility and Support
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30th, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30th, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
The Shores Resort and Spa