Daytona Bike Week 2019
Daytona Bike Week, the world’s largest motorcycle event, is celebrating 78 years in 2019!
It’s an event you won’t want to miss. This year’s 10-day event proves it’s high-octane with street festivals, concerts, motorcycle races, bike shows, rallies, manufacturer showcases and more.
Motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world enjoy spring riding in Daytona Beach along historic Main Street and Beach Streets, Scenic A1A Highway or through the best of old Florida, the Ormond Beach Scenic Loop. Come out and celebrate at Daytona International Speedway, Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona, the U.S. 1 corridors in Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach, and at One Daytona across from Daytona International Speedway.
- Daily Join us for Live music daily at The Shores Resort & Spa
- March 13th 6:30-9:00pm Macallan Scotch Sip & Savor Dinner click here for more details and to reserve your spot
- March 17th Join us from 6:00-10:00pm Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at The Shores Resort & Spa with Live Music from the Blue Dogs, Traditional Irish Food, Beer, and Red Bush Irish Whiskey Specials!
click here for more information
- Spa Specials Join us for Let’s Roll Bamboo Massage and One Fine Pedicure click here for details
- March 13th Cigars for sale in the Shores lobby
- Sunday Brunch from 11:00am to 3:00pm make a reservation on Open Table
- Daily Breakfast Buffet Make a reservation on Open Table