Sip & Savor Dinner Series at The Shores Resort & Spa
The Sip & Savor Dinner Series at The Shores Resort & Spa returns for 2019 with monthly tastings, paired with a chef-created, four-course dining experience from the hotel’s renowned Azure Oceanfront American Kitchen, the only fine-dining oceanfront restaurant in Daytona Beach Shores. The 2019 dinner series will feature produce from Florida farms and sustainable seafood. The popular dinner events are now expanding to feature not only hand picked selections of wines from around the globe, but carefully chosen liquor, craft beers, and champagnes. Each dinner will provide guests with the opportunity to learn more about each libation, as well as insight into the production processes by the experts and makers of these fine spirits.
Each month, guests will be taken on a completely unique culinary adventure. From the luscious wines of France, Italy, and the Pacific Northwest, to flavor-filled whiskey and scotches each tasting includes vintages and excellent new bottles from celebrated wineries, distilleries, and breweries. All of the Sip & Savor dishes crafted under the direction of the culinary team, have been carefully paired with the tastings served at each dinner, infused with regional flavors.
The Sip & Savor Dinner Series for 2019 begins and ends with special tasting events. The third annual Shoresfest Beachside Brewfest is an open-air festival showcasing local craft breweries taking place 2pm until 5pm on Sunday, January 20, 2019. The final event of the year is the Champagne Reception and Indulge Spa Tour, which will be held in the hotel lobby on Thursday, December 18, 2019. All Sip & Savor Dinners run from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. in The Shores Resort & Spa’s River Room, which offers stunning views of the Intercoastal Waterway. Combine extraordinary wines and cuisine with spectacular views from this newly renovated oceanfront resort in Daytona Beach Shores and you have the recipe for an exceptional dining experience.
2019 Sip & Savor Dinner Series Dates
- January 20th, 2019 – 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Shoresfest- Outside on Pool Deck. Outdoor Florida Craft Beer & Wine Festival (backup weather plan location in ballroom)
- February 20th, 2019 – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Verona, Italy – Love Story Wines – Speaker: Marianne Click here to view menu
- March 13th, 2019 – Scotch Whisky Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – Ocean Terrace. Scotch Whiskey Dinner – Macallan – Speaker: Erin Yesser. Cigars available for sale Click Here for Macallan Scotch menu
- April 24th, 2019 – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. April in Paris featuring French Wines – Speaker: Chuck Richards Click here to view menu
- May 22nd, 2019 – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Pacific Northwest – King Estate & North by Northwest Wines – Speaker: Dave Baricevic Click here for menu
- June 19th, 2019 – Spirits Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Florida Spirits Dinner – Manifest Distilling – Speaker: Tom Johnson
- July 17th, 2019 – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Italian Wine Dinner – Santa Margherita – Speaker: Catherine Lowe
- August 16th, 2019 (Friday) – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Wine Dinner – South American Wines
- September 18th, 2019 – Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. California Wine Dinner – Wines of Lake County – Speaker: Pablo Alfaro
- October 23rd, 2019 – Beer Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Florida Craft Beer Dinner
- November 20th, 2019 – Cakebread Wine Dinner – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – River Room. Napa, California – Cakebread Cellars – Speaker: Chuck Richards
- December 18th, 2019 – Champagne Reception & Spa Tour – 6:30pm – 9:00pm – Hotel Lobby. Champagne Reception and Indulge Spa Experience – Piper Heidseick & Piper Sonoma
Tickets for the Sip & Savor Dinner Series at The Shores Resort & Spa can be purchased online at the above link under “tickets” or by clicking the dinner series you are interested in.You may also go to: https://www.exploretock.com/azure/.
To learn more about The Shores Resort & Spa visit www.shoresresort.com. To book a stay, contact a reservations’ agent at (866) 934-7467, or via email at email@example.com.