Take Me Out to the Ballgame Package
Enjoy overnight accommodations for two nights and an evening at the Ballpark for a family of four. Watch the Daytona Tortugas (Advanced-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds) play at Jackie Robinson Ballpark. Enjoy the open-air stadium watching one of America’s greatest pastimes, with the family. See who throws the first pitch, listen to the National Anthem, watch a fun game of baseball and enjoy some fireworks at the end. Sheldon the Turtle, the team’s mascot is always on hand to make sure you have a great time.
- Overnight accommodations for up to two adults and two children
- 4 general admission tickets to the ballgame at Jackie Robinson Stadium
- Discount on additional ballpark tickets for friends and family
Book by June 29th and Receive Additional Savings
- Breakfast each day for two adults and two children
- You will be automatically entered for a chance to throw “The First Pitch” at the Baseball Game of your choice
Two-night minimum stay required. In the event of a rain out a resort credit will be given in the amount of $20. Based on availability. Restrictions apply. Does not include transportation to/from ballpark or parking.